Outdoor Kitchens & Beautiful Gardens!
One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot’s 24th annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. Included in the Festival, are numerous food kiosks featuring delicacies created with fresh fruits, vegetables and spices.
The Berry Basket
- Lamb Chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique
- Field Greens with Fresh Strawberries, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans (vegetarian
- Warm Wild Berry
Buckle with Pepper Berry Sorbet (vegetarian)
Urban Farm Eats Walkway near Imagination!
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, B&W Gourmet Farms Baby Arugula, Feta and Balsamic Reduction (gluten-friendly & vegetarian)
- Seared Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Ragoût, Spring Vegetables and Fingerling Potatoes
- Crabless Cake with Crispy Vegetable Slaw, Lemon Vinaigrette and Old Bay Remoulade (vegetarian)
Pineapple Promenade – World Showcase Promenade
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Taro Chips
- Pineapple Soft-serve (vegetarian)
La Isla Fresca – World Showcase Promenade
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce
- Caribbean Conch Salad with Avocado, Mango and Onions
- FlanCocho: Vanilla Caramel Custard with Chocolate Coffee Cake (vegetarian)
Jardin de Fiestas – Mexico
- Chile Relleno de Picadillo: Battered Poblano Pepper filled with Ground Beef and Covered with Tomato Sauce and garnished with Queso Fresco and Toasted Almonds
- Brocheta de Pollo con Salsa Morita: Grilled Chicken with Red and Green Bell Pepper served with Salsa Chile Morita and garnished with Micro-cilantro and Edible Flowers
- Tres Leches: Vanilla Sponge Cake, Cajeta, Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk and garnished with Orange Zest
Lotus House – China
- Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- Beijing-style Candied Strawberries (vegetarian)
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (vegetarian)
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market – Germany
- Potato Pancakes with House Made Apple Sauce (vegetarian)
- Potatoe Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Currywurst with Paprika Chips (gluten free)
- Roasted Bratwurst with Curry Ketchup and Paprika-spiced Chips
- Warm Cheese Strudel with
Primavera Kitchen – Italy
- Antipasto Mista: Cerignola Olives, Sweet Soppressata and Salami, Ovolini, Mozzarella, Sweet Roasted Pepeprs, Ciabatta Bread
- Meatball Parmigiana: Hand-made Beef and Veal Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Parmigiana, Fresh Basil
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews – The American Adventure
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
- Smoked Pork Ribs with Black Beans and Corn Salad (gluten free)
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (vegetarian)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Buttered Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoke Bacon (gluten-friendly)
- Beef Tenderlion Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Nanaimo Bar Trifle
Hanami – Japan
- Frushi Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon Rolled with Raspberry Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream on the side (vegan)
- Ahi Tuna Poke Sesame Ginger
- Beef Teriyaki Udon Thin-sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger
Taste of Marrakesh – Morocco
- Merguez “Hot Dog” Sausage: Spicy Beef and Lamb with Sauteed Onions and Green Peppers
- Home-Made Falafel with Pickled Beet and Turnip, Tomato Salad and Tahini Sauce
- Baklava (vegan)
Florida Fresh Between Morocco and France
- Carne Asada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro LIme Sour Cream
- Shrimp and Stone-ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes and Cilantro (gluten free)
- Florida Larder Board Orlando-made Ricotta Cheese, Cahaba Farms Micro Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic, Country Pâté and House-made Pickles
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
Fleur de Lys – France
- Tarte à l’Onion Alsacienne Alsatian Onion Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Puff Pastry Crust
- Puff Pastry Crust (vegetarian)
- Poulet aux Ecrevisses, Riz Pilaf: Baked Chicken with Crawfish served with Rice Pilaf
- Macaron Chocolat Framboise Large Raspberry Macaron with Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Jam (gluten-friendly)
Cider House – United Kingdom
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Pears and Branston Dressing
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (vegetarian & gluten-friendly)
Let’s get your quick Disney vacation trip to Walt Disney World Resort booked so you can experience all the beautiful floral and fauna of Epcot and eat your way around the world! firstname.lastname@example.org 610-754-1511 or 610-639-0138
DISNEY STORY ROOMS, PLAN YOUR VACATION
Stay and play—and feel like a character in favorite Disney films—with Disney Story Rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.
Disney Story Rooms offer you and your family the kind of fantasy and adventure that lasts throughout your entire vacation.
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
invites you to become a part of beloved Walt Disney Pictures and Disney·Pixar animated films in family suites in Finding Nemo and Cars and Walt Disney Pictures’The Lion King, and standard rooms inspired by Walt Disney Pictures’ The Little Mermaid. Standard rooms sleep up to 4, while suites sleep up to 6. From the magically themed family suites and rooms to the zero entry pool, this Value Resort will immerse you in one of four wonderful “worlds”—for a colorful journey through the story of each film.
• Finding Nemo Family Suites
• Cars Family Suites
• The Lion King Family Suites
• The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
Pirate Rooms at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
These rooms are designed to make you feel as if you’ve “set sail”, with ship-themed beds and other swashbuckling touches-from the light fixtures to the special artwork on the walls. Aaaaarrrrgggg!
Royal Guest Rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
are quarters befitting the Princes and Princesses of the family. Here, the remarkable décor and rich details will place your family right in the middle of classic Disney stories. Brought to life by celebrated Disney Characters, each room is fit for royalty. Enjoy magnificent touches and magical surprises, including custom drapes and linens, ornately decorated beds-and headboards that glitter with a fiber optic “fireworks” display. You’ll enjoy majesty and fun, all rolled into one!
Magic Itineraries, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner will help you decide which Resort will fit your idea of the ideal Disney getaway – one your family will cherish forever. Disney Dreams really can come true! Put us to work for you!
Visit Us on Facebook!
Beginning on June 7, Guests traveling on a Disney Cruise will be abile to pre-book two Meet & Greet opportunities with Disney Characters through the My Disney Cruise section of DisneyCruise.com. Guests sailings on cruises of 7-nights or longer that feature at least two sea days will also have the opportunity to pre-book a special Character Breakfast online.
This is good news for all your parents who have a Princess or two who LOVE all or a few of those Disney Princesses and are a must see when visiting Disney. This added feature will make every little girls heart melt and dream come true! Get the Princess dresses ready, cameras and autographs books too.
If you are interested in pre-reserving tickets for the Princess Gathering, Frozen Meet & Greet or a Disney Character Breakfast (if applicable) during your cruise, we encourage you to visit the My Disney Cruise section of www.disneycruise.com . This can only be done, once you have paid for your cruise in full and the “window” has opened for you to book your advance registrations for Port Adventures, Spa Treatments, Adult Dining and other fun activities.
If you haven’t already booked you dream Disney cruise, call us and we’ll get you booked and ready for your magical memory cruise!
Concierge Guests will not need to pre-book these experiences. Character Meet & Greet opportunities and Character Breakfasts will be pre-booked ahead of time by the Concierge Team. This makes booking a Concierge Suite even more attractive!
Have a Magical Day!
Disney is discontinuing the sales of Disney Dollars after almost 30 years. The final day to purchase the soon-to-be collector’s item is May 14, 2016, due to the increased use of gift cards and other digital media.
There is no expiration date on Disney Dollars, so they will still be an accepted form of currency at all Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Stores.
A re-imagined take on the turn-of-the-century ice cream parlor is set to open this spring at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas at Walt Disney World® Resort. Ample Hills Creamery, a Brooklyn-based company known for their creative approach to all things ice cream, will open its first location outside of New York City.
The new creamery will be located on Disney’s BoardWalk, overlooking Crescent Lake—a short walk from Epcot® and a relaxing boat ride from Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Guests will be able to peek into the promenade-facing kitchen windows, where ice cream and mix-ins will be handcrafted the old-fashioned way.
Inside, you can sample as many flavors as they’d like, including signature creations like Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, Coffee Toffee Coffee, (my personal fav, can’t wait to try this!) Malty Salty Pretzel Punch, Cotton Candy, and more. They’re even working on a special one-of-a-kind flavor developed exclusively for Walt Disney World Resort.
FREE DINE! It seems EVERYONE wants and/or waits for Walt Disney World to offer (what now has become) the traditional fall offer for FREE Dining Plan! Well it’s open for booking as of this morning, April 25th! Woo-Hoo!
Now for the other news… Disney has also announced 3 additional money saving offers!
Go figure – Let’s make everyone’s life just that much more complicated – Right?
Everyone assumes that the best value is going to be Free Dine. However, this will not necessarily be the case.
You have to be smart about it all. Dates, rates, Resorts, length of stay AND the dining plan choice itself ALL play a major factor in the final cost.
When you decide to stay at one of the Disney Value Resorts, you will automatically get the Quick Service plan with the Free Dine offer. You can upgrade to the Disney Dining plan that includes the Table Service option.
If you decide to stay in one of Disney’s Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villas, then the Disney Dining Plan (one Table, one Quick and one Snack service per person, per night) will be the dining plan included in your package. Yes, you can even upgrade to the Deluxe plan from there.
Beware, there are restrictions.
Now, the 25% off the room rate can save you more money depending on which Resort you stay in. Staying in a Deluxe Resort with this offer and adding a Quick service plan can be a better value to you in the long run. Even staying in a Deluxe Resort in the Club Level (with access to the Club Lounge which offers breakfast, snacks throughout the day, evening cordials and desserts) can fill in making the Quick Service Plan a winner. Oh LaLa!
The other 2 offers are:
“Early Fall Kid-Size Package”
Enjoy a 2-day/3-night stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort with one park per day Magic Your Way® base tickets for just $998 for a family of 3. Book by August 31, 2016 for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from August 1 through November 5, 2016.
Enjoy a 4-day/4-night stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort with one park per day Magic Your Way® base tickets for just $1,850. Book through August 31, 2016 for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from August 1 through November 5, 2016.
Confused Yet??? Don’t be… Call or email us, the travel professionals at Magic Itineraries, Inc. Tell us when you want to go, and we’ll help you get the best offer! 610-639-0138 610-754-1511 email@example.com