New Disney Dining Experience! Make it part of your Disney Vacation Plan!
Opening at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is the new Geyser Point Bar & Grill, where you can grab a bite as you enjoy the resort’s rustic beauty. Located along the water’s edge, Geyser Point is designed with cedar beams and natural stone to fit into the design that’s reminiscent of the Pacific Northwest.
At the bar, artisanal sips add an authentic touch to beverage menus, including drinks which feature Pacific Northwest brewers and distilleries, and wines focusing on heritage varietals grown in Oregon and Washington. Small plates include crispy fried oysters with miso tartar sauce; edamame with chili salt; cheesy barbecue brisket with house-made chips; “Shrimp on a Wire” with miso-lime vinaigrette, togarashi (Japanese spice mixture), shishito peppers and chili-aioli; salmon rillettes with sourdough crisps, and handcrafted charcuterie.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a quick-service walk-up window next to the bar makes it easy to order and dine alfresco.
Breakfast includes scrambled eggs with sausage and bacon, crab cakes Benedict, maple-cinnamon pancakes and more. For a lighter bite, seasonal fruit is served with lavender honey-yogurt, and steel-cut oatmeal is topped with dried fruit and nuts. For kids, scrambled eggs, buttermilk pancakes and granola with apples, strawberries and honey-yogurt dip is on the menu.
The quick-service lunch and dinner menu, available at the walk-up window includes:
- Bison burger with Tillamook Cheddar, sweet onion straws and marionberry barbecue sauce
- Classic bacon burger with Tillamook Cheddar
- House-smoked turkey sandwich with cranberry mayonnaise
- Lump crab cake sandwich with house-made Canadian bacon and spicy cabbage-carrot slaw
- Grilled salmon BLT with lemon-caper mayonnaise
- Salad with grilled Portobello, zucchini, roasted red peppers, tomato and multi-grain salad with goat cheese dressing
- Grilled chicken or salmon with arugula and romaine, apples, seasonal berries, hazelnuts and red wine vinaigrette
- Seasonal fruit plate with lavender honey yogurt
- For dessert there’s seasonal pie and a chocolate brownie mousse with caramel popcorn and toasted meringue
Kids’ all-day menu:
- Grilled chicken strips with dipping sauces, apple or veggie sticks
- Finger Food Sampler with sliced smoked turkey, Tillamook Cheddar, spiced apple jam, grape tomatoes and sourdough crisps.
Book and Pall your Disney Dream Vacation! Wilderness Lodge is a fabulous Resort to stay in as well. It’s in the Deluxe Resort category and a quick boat ride to the Magic Kingdom.
email@example.com 610-754-1511 or 610-639-0138